Ultrasound fat cavitation
Removal of fat and cellulite!
Struggle with cellulite and excess fat in places such as the abdomen, thighs, or buttocks?
Med2 Contour - instant weight loss without the scalpel!
Treatment for one part of the body-1.100zł / 300 €
DISCOUNTS WHEN BUYING SERIES (4 x 660 zł =160 € / 6 x 590 zł =150 € )
The effect of reducing body fat is visible immediately after surgery and proportional to their initial volume.
In the case of cellulite is visible to instantly improve skin condition, but the full effect you need a series of 6-8 treatments.
The fat local liquidation requires only 3-4 treatments.
Ultrasound Fat Reduction
Ultrasound fat reduction is readily gaining popularity as the safest non-surgical method to remove fat from the body.
Not to be confused with "ultrasound assisted liposuction," ultrasound fat reduction is a non-invasive fat removal treatment. There is supposedly no pain, no recovery time and no side effects.
Laser Fat Reduction procedure
The non-invasive laser fat reduction treatment uses low doses of light laser therapy to target areas of the body which don’t respond to normal diet and exercise.
Low levels of laser energy disrupt the fat cell membranes, releasing intra-cellular fat.
This causes the cell to lose its round shape by changing the permeability of the cell membrane. This does not affect the skin, blood vessels and nerves around it. Triglycerides spill out from the broken cell membranes and are released into the interstitial space, where they are slowly transported through the body’s natural metabolic functions to be used by the body as an energy source.
Intense exercise after treatment accelerates the breakdown and removal of fat from the area.
The contents of the broken lipocytes are then moved through the lymphatic system to the liver and are safely metabolized and excreted from the body, assisted by drinking plenty of water both the day of treatment and on subsequent days.
The procedure works best to remove superficial fat layers and fat accumulation that is non-volumetric. Results can be noticed after the first treatment with more significant improvement noticed within a few days
Treatment sucks the head fold of skin and pushes it to the surface of two inclined transducers
Indications for surgery:
Local obesity and cellulite on the entire surface of the body, except for the neck and face.
Characteristics of treatment
procedure takes 45 - 60 minutes from the time of issue of the U.S. - 20-30 min
* The effect is permanent and visible immediately after treatment: for example, a reduction in waist circumference of 3-5cm
* Treatment comprises from 4 to 8 treatments, 1x per week and a reduction of about 2-10 weight kg.i waist circumference of e.g. 5 - 12 cm
* Fat is removed by the liver, thus, the frequency of treatments
* Fat cells in the treated area are realized in a mechanical way, and the final
* Skin after surgery is not irritated, so you can sunbathe without the threat of discoloration
ADVANTAGES OF TREATMENT MED 2 CONTOUR
immediate effect is visible after the first treatment
improvement in skin appearance
you do not have to use nutritional supplements
you do not need to practice-the time spent in the gym you can spend on leisure
Fast Appointments, No Waiting!
To make an appointment, call us or make an online booking just today!
We usually have same-days appointments available
You can also book in advance if you wish
Open: Mon. - Pt.-Sat. hours: 9.00 - 20.00,
Phone: (+48) 721 901 500
To make a reservation on-line, post a question or to contact us, you can also use the e-mail addresses:
Please fill out the form and send it to us.
We will contact you as soon as possible!
We will provide you a consultation with a specialist who will determine the type of medical treatment or decide to implement the procedure.
- It generally takes two to three days to get an appointment with one of our medical providers.
- To schedule yours, call +48 721 901 500
- Once you arrive, you can expect to get treated very fast.
- To schedule an appointment , contact us online or by phone.
- Whether you need to request an appointment or ask questions, we are here to help.
- Find doctor away from home-you'll get fast, affordable care from medical providers who understand college-aged patients.
- Please tell us reason for Appointment
Physician Specialist will review medical records and history of the disease and its current course.
Then a treatment plan will be prepared and a preliminary visit to the surgery.
Your doctor may suggest that the necessary laboratory tests before the surgery.