Knee Arthroscopy in Poland
Minimally Invasive Orthopedics - Arthroscopy of the hip, shoulder and knee
Welcome to our Medical Centre to take advantage of private treatment, orthopedic operating locomotive organs in a comfortable environment, under the supervision of experienced doctors-specialists in the field of Orthopedics in Poland!
We invite you to watch the video showing arthroscopic surgery at our Medical Center.
Arthroscopy is a type of orthopedic surgery for the holding of the operations within the joint without a large surgical cut, with the help of special equipment.
Arthroscopy is performed most often in the case of damage to the cartilage or ligaments, loose bone fragment in a pond or loss of joint stability. The arthritis can cause thickening of the synovial membrane contained in the pond.
This equipment (arthroscope) consists of a camera - a small optical transmitting an image of the inside of the pond to the monitor, and various small surgical instruments introduced through two small cuts the skin.
Use the treatment of orthopedic operating locomotive organs in a comfortable environment, under the supervision of experienced doctors-specialists in the field of Orthopedics in Poland
Save time and your money!
How Much Does Arthroscopic Knee Surgery in Poland cost?
- Shoulder (stabilization of the damaged labrum, "shift" bags for joint multi instability, remplissage, or tenodezę podgrzebieniowego tendon, reconstruction of damaged anterior-lower edge of the acetabulum, reconstruction of damaged tendons of the rotator cuff, biceps tenodezę, capsulotomy 360 degrees in the case of frozen shoulder) ,
- Knee (reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament, posterior, to co-wielowięzadłowe reconstruction, reconstruction of the patellofemoral ligament medial meniscus damaged sewing, meniscus transplantation using implants poliuretanowch, meniscal reconstruction using a collagen membrane, reconstruction of damaged articular cartilage, ligament revision reconstruction)
- Hip (art of the neck and the acetabular roof in case of conflict neck-acetabular reconstruction of the damaged labrum, removal of loose bodies),
- Ankle (plastic front edge of the tibia and the neck of the talus in the conflict front, reconstruction of damaged articular cartilage, controlled arthroscopic ankle arthrodesis of the upper ankle and heel, deepening the furrows peroneal tendons in their instability, removal of loose bodies, the treatment of tendon entrapment team tibialis posterior, the treatment team Haglund)
- Wrist - Wrist arthroscopy in Poland dealing with only a few specialists (ganglion removal, artrolize joint reconstruction of the complex triangular cartilage, the administration of stem cells under the control of an arthroscope into the scaphoid pseudarthrosis, the administration of stem cells under the control of an arthroscope into the lunate bone in Kienbocka disease, diagnosis ligamentous injury)
1. Arthroscopy 1,000-1,300 € *
2. Arthroscopic meniscal sewing from 1,500 € **
3. Arthroscopic reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament 2,200 €
4. Arthroscopic reconstruction of posterior cruciate ligament 2,500 €
5. Reconstructions multi ligamentous - Priced individually, depending on the amount and type of ligament requiring surgery to agree
6. Habitual dislocation of the patella 2,200 €
7. Meniscus transplant 4,500 - 6,000 €
8. Meniscus Transplantation of anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction 5,000 - 6,000 €
9. Reconstruction of the meniscus with the collagen membrane from 3,500 € **
10. Knee replacement (arthroplasty) 5,000 -6,000€
We have here a modern operating room and air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms adjacent to them.
Our patients are surrounded hour care professional medical team, and direct access to the Intensive Care Unit in the hospital is one of the factors that makes us different to other private centers in Poland!
What we offer is a modern orthopedics and we must admit that our center more confident includes leading position in the region in the field of minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery method.
This is mainly due to the surgeons, who build the dynamic development of modern operating techniques and by training from the best specialists in the country and abroad, form a group of the most talented orthopedic surgeons of the younger generation in our province
Dr. Peter Kominiak next formal clinical preparation, has extensive operational experience in the techniques of arthroscopic knee and shoulder.
Dr. Kominiak gained experience in clinics and the UK now has the highest number of procedures performed among surgeons Szczecin.
We offer arthroscopic procedures: knee, shoulder and ankle and arthroplasty, or joint replacements: hip and knee.
We are carried out also hallux valgus correction, the so-called. hallux treatments performed by Dr. Paul Bak.
We use the equipment and implants renowned global companies.
Fast Appointments, No Waiting!
We usually have same-days appointments available
You can also book in advance if you wish
Open: Mon. - Pt.-Sat. hours: 9.00 a.m- 08:00 p.m
Phone: (+48) 721 901 500
To make a reservation on-line you can also use the e-mail addresses:
Please fill out the form and send it to us.
We will contact you as soon as possible!